- Waterproof Enduro jacket suitable for touring.
- Outer material: high-strength blend of CORDURA 500D and polyamide.
- Z-liner design with BMW Climate Membrane (windproof, waterproof and highly breathable).
- Enhanced protection on areas most susceptible to falls, with half-tone PU coating with ceramic particles.
- Removable NP3 protectors on shoulders and elbows.
- Includes long NP Pro back protector.
- Waterproof glued zips for ventilation on chest and back, also open membrane.
- Stretch inserts on the arms.
- 3D air mesh lining at the back for optimum circulation.
- Velcro straps for adjustable fit on the sleeves, waist and waistline.
- Two patch waterproof flap pockets.
- One pocket each on the chest and sleeves and two pockets on the back.
- Reflective print on the sleeves and collar.
- Colour: dark grey.
After receiving the item, contact seller within
Refund will be given as
Buyer pays return shipping
Notes on refunds
Refunds will be refunded in the same manner the original payment was submitted or agreed, when are products not needed anymore, product dislikes, product price incorrect, wrong item received or customer's request.
For original payment by Bank Transfer, Credit Card or Paypal submitted will be refunded within 5-15 days from the date returned products. When the payment method is done through bank transfer for non EU-Nations customer, the customer is responsible to cover the remitance fees also for refunds. Euronetbike.net is not responsible for lost returns. Be sure to send your return via an insured carrier and the original package.
If you do not receive refund for your return within the time frames shown above, please trace your return shipment using the tracking number provided to you by the shipper when you shipped the package. If the tracking information indicates that Euronetbike.net has received the package, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Be sure to include your order number in your message.
Notes on Price Policy and Availability of parts:
The prices indicated above are based for EU-Nations with VAT tax and non-EU-Nations without VAT tax.
Euronetbike.net is always trying to provide accurate product pricing information. However, typographical errors may occur. Euronetbike.net will not confirm the price of the item until after the order has been submitted. If the item has been listed with incorrect pricing or the wrong information due to an error, Euronetbike.net has the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel any and all orders placed for that particular product. We will contact you via email to notify you of this error and inform you of the correction. If you have further questions, please contact email@example.com
We sell millions of parts at wholesale prices and can't possibly keep them all in stock. Being able to add parts to your shopping cart is not an indication of parts being in stock. What we don't stock is ordered direct from the manufacturer and shipped to you. Although we regularly receive updates about unavailable parts with some vehicles, occasionally, parts may be able to be added to your shopping cart that are discontinued and no longer in production. We will notify you if this is the case or you can email or call us to be sure before you make your purchase. If you have further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org